slides: James Clayton Sattel’s RI Views: Rhode Island Thanksgiving
Saturday, November 17, 2012
This week, Jim has traced some of the historic landscapes of Rhode Island that relate to the coming Thanksgiving holiday. It turns out that Massachusetts can't lay full claim to the holiday.
To see more of or purchase Sattel's distinctive views, go here.
- The Cellar: 21 Great Wines For Thanksgiving Day
- Where To Get Fresh Local Turkeys in Rhode Island for Thanksgiving
- 19 Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes
- 5 Spots for Upscale Thanksgiving Eve Cocktails
- Best Restaurants In Rhode Island For Thanksgiving Dinner Out
- Family Matters: Crafts for Thanksgiving
- Holiday Etiquette: How To Be A Good Thanksgiving Guest