Ivan Neville Coming To RI For Rally4Recovery
Thursday, August 15, 2013
“We invite people in recovery, our families and friends from throughout the region to join us in Providence,” said Jim Gillen, Co-Chair of the Rhode Island Rally4Recovery committee. “There are over 23 million Americans in recovery from addiction to alcohol and other drugs. On October 1st, millions of people with addiction and mental illness will be eligible for health insurance coverage. We will be celebrating this important victory by getting ready to enroll,” he continued.
“We thank everyone who’s standing up for recovery, offering hope and opportunity for people who still need help to recover,” said Dona Dmitrovic, chair of Faces & Voices of Recovery’s board of directors. “When we recover, we benefit ourselves, our communities and the nation.” Faces & Voices is the national organization coordinating Rally for Recovery! events during September, National Recovery Month. More than 100,000 people are expected to participate. The Rhode Island rally will be streamed live worldwide.
- Artistic Explosion Music Festival To Support Music Education
- Providence Children’s Film Festival Bigger Than Ever For 2013
- Balanchine Expert Sandra Jennings Works With Festival Ballet
- Dan Lawlor: FirstWorks Festival Made Providence a Classy City
- Don’t Miss: Festival Ballet Gala ‘Together We Dance 2’
- MUSIC: New Bedford Folk Festival Brings The Heat
- MUSIC: Newport Folk Festival Highlights
- Newport Music Festival Preview: 45th Season Bigger Than Ever
- PPS 34th Festival of Historic Houses in RI This Weekend