Good Is Good: 10 Things I Love About My Wife
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Okay guys, here’s my list. What’s yours?
1. On the phone, she calls even relative strangers “Honey.”
2. The girl knows how to DANCE. I’m talkin’ get out of the way because the Soul Train is comin’ on through.
3. My wife is impossible not to like. She lights up a room with warmth and grace.
4. Let’s just say when she walks down the street, heads turn.
5. She’s obsessed with helping children—whether at our son’s school or at Perkins School for the Blind.
6. She refuses to let me stay in my man cave. I have literally learned how to socialize like a civilized human being by following her lead.
7. Loyalty is a religion with her. People trust her with their secrets because they know she will protect them with her life.
8. She is tough. Did I say Italian and lawyer? On a matter of principle she will not back down. Ever.
9. Travel is in her blood. Left to my own devices I might not leave a one square block region of Massachusetts. But every time we take a trip I have a blast.
10. Holding her at night is a sacred ritual that makes my heart slow and body relax with the knowledge that I am home.
For more of Tom's works, as well as other pieces on related topics, go to The Good Men Project Magazine online, here.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
For more Lifestyle coverage, don't miss GoLocalTV, fresh 24/7, here.
- Good Is Good: David Petraeus And ‘The Cheater News Cycle’
- Good Is Good: Being a Good Man Has Nothing To Do With Feminism
- Good Is Good: What Is A Good Man?
- Good Is Good: Male Yearning
- Good Is Good: Is It Time For a Woman President?
- Good Is Good: Guys Have BFF’s, Too