Federal Hill Features Alfa Romeo Night
Sunday, June 28, 2015
The privately owned Alfa's were lined up Atwells as the street was closed to other vehicles. A blessing of the fleet was given by Bishop Robert C Evans across from DePasquale Plaza.
Many restaurants on Atwells Avenue offered dinner specials and discounts for the attendees.
Related Slideshow: Federal Hill Alfa Romeo Car Show
- Was Federal Hill Safer When Raymond Patriarca Was in Charge?
- 5 Weekend Musts: Columbus Day on Federal Hill + More
- PODCAST: Kitchen Nightmares: Rampant Health Violations on Federal Hill
- Kitchen Nightmares: Rampant Health Violations on Federal Hill
- My Italian Weekend (On Federal Hill)
- NEW: Federal Hill’s Mediterraneo Caffe Celebrates 14 Years
- ARTS TONIGHT: First Fridays Gallery Night on Federal Hill
- Food Find: Fried Calzones at Warren’s Federal Hill Pizza
- The Mob and Me: Arlene Violet on Federal Hill
- Feast of the Seven Fishes on Federal Hill
- Winter Wine Festival Coming to Federal Hill
- New Federal Hill Bar - See the Objections
- Federal Hill Bar Gets Two Liquor Licenses over Neighborhood Opposition
- A Look Back At the Early History of Violence on Federal Hill
- Marrocco: Federal Hill Residents Racists, Says Taveras Should “Run Back to the D.R.”
- Wise Guys Deli Opens On Federal Hill (Where Else?)
- $3 Bar Coming to Federal Hill
- Federal Hill Business Leaders Pledge to “Take Back” Their Community