slides: Family Matters: 12 Ways to Keep Kids Busy Over Break
Friday, December 14, 2012
Play (Somewhere Else!)
Make free time.
Set up a playdate swap with a friend. (Free / Cheap)
Anisa Raoof is the publisher and founder of Kidoinfo, the parents' guide for Rhode Island and beyond.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- Family Matters: Top 10 Toys That Don’t Cost a Penny
- Family Matters: Mother-Son Bookclubs
- Family Matters: 10 Ways Kids Can Play All by Themselves
- Family Matters: Easy Gingerbread Houses for Stressed-Out Moms
- Family Matters: Getting Kids Cooking
- Family Matters: Fixing Up Your Local Parks