slides: Family Matters: 100 Things To Do in RI With the Kids
Friday, July 13, 2012
I like having a master list, knowing which ones are free, organized by indoor and outdoor places. We still have not done everything on the list and since I published it, we have made updates as places have gone out of business. What makes it even better is now it's no longer "my" list, it's really the Kidoinfo List. I've highlighted 10 to get started on, here, and you can jump to the full list for 90 more, plus comments for additional suggestions from readers about places to go and things to do. Feel free to comment, below, on your ideas, or let us know how your experiences are.
Experience WaterFire. Get there just before sunset to watch the bonfires being lit. (Free)
Bonus nighttime idea
Camp overnight in the Arcadia Management Area in Hope Valley.
Photo: Liz West/flickr
Anisa Raoof is the publisher and founder of Kidoinfo, the parents' guide for Rhode Island and beyond.
- Guide to Outdoor Summer Movies
- RI’s Best Summer Concerts
- Summer Food Touring in Blackstone Valley
- Cool Summer Fun: Stand Up Paddling
- Family Matters: 4 Great Summer Activities for Under $10
- Family Matters: Planning for Summer Camps + Childcare
- Great Summer Totebags
- Great Ways to Play on the Water This Summer
- NEW: Travel + Leisure Names Providence 5th Best US City for Summer Travel
- RI’s Best Summer Farmer’s Markets
- Summer Excursions for Under $25
- Vacation Close to Home: Summer Rentals for Every Budget