BETTER LIVING: Keeping Pets Cool + Safe
Thursday, August 04, 2011
In the heat of the summer, it may be easy to overlook that what's making you hot is as or more dangerous for your beloved pets. Lifestyle expert (and dog lover) Candita Clayton has some smart tips for making sure your four-legged family members stay safe, cool, and happy this summer.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- BETTER LIVING: Solar-Powered Garden Decor
- BETTER LIVING: Safe + Healthy Bug Sprays
- BETTER LIVING: Smart, Safe Sunscreens
- BETTER LIVING: Keeping Your Lawn Beautiful
- BETTER LIVING: Saving Gas (and Money)