Badgley Mischka Opening Party
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Mark Badgley and James Mischka were the ultimate gracious hosts taking the time to talk with each and every guest amongst a sea of champagne and appetizers. Guests were free to mingle, shop
Adding accolades to inspiration, the designers offered a $250 bracelet for a $50 donation to the Potter Animal League, a cause close to their hearts introduced to them by Kim Renk, their jewelry designer. Badgley and Mischka are the proud owners of two rescue dachshunds: Rommel and Whiskey.
Top, right: James Mischka and Mark Badgley; above, guests Kimberly Pucci, Kim Renk, Lily Holt and Boo Gemes; right, GoLocalProv's Avery Stone, Becky DiStefano and Erika Atwell. Photos Faith Dugan.
- Fashion Powerhouse Badgley Mischka Opens Boutique in Newport
- Charmed by Newport Jewelry Company Alex and Ani
- Five Things: Tallulah on Thames, Newport
- Rocking The Preppy at Newport’s Chace N’ Lulu Boutique
- Newport Mansion Luxury Is Yours, for a Price
- Power Fashion: The Ten Best Boutiques