Annual Fall Foliage Train Excursion Set for Saturday, October 22
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Passengers depart from and return to Woonsocket, RI in the historic Blackstone River Valley and ride on the Providence & Worcester Railroad to participate in the always lively Great Pumpkin Festival in nearby Puthnam, Ct.
The passengers travel along the rails to view spectacular autumn perspectives located in the new Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park, showcasing the birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution.
During the journey, passengers can enjoy the antique shops, restaurants and gift shops in Putnam. There will be arts and crafts fair, music, sidewalk sales, the Great Pumpkin Festival, and the Fall Bazaar and luncheon at the Putnam Congregational Church.
- NEW: Blackstone Valley Delegation Applauds Department of Interior Action
- Sold-Out Blackstone Valley Polar Express Adds More Dates
- Celebrating Tastes of Blackstone Valley
- Best Community #12: Blackstone Valley Standout
- Great Outings: The Blackstone Valley
- Fashion Show for Blackstone Valley Children’s Shelter
- Summer Food Touring in Blackstone Valley
- Rhode Island’s Blackstone Valley Prep Gets $100K For New Programs
- Blackstone Valley Tourism Council Announces Veterans Day Events
- “Say Yes to the Dress” Prom Dress Drive For Blackstone Valley Teens
- 5 Weekend Musts: Blackstone Valley Polar Express + More
- Who is the Best Athlete Ever from Blackstone Valley?
- Greatest Athletes In Rhode Island History: Blackstone Valley
- Blackstone Valley Prep Teacher Honored With National Award