Alex and Ani Opens Pavillion + Lounge At Newport Polo This Weekend
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
"It's a unique setting from which to take in the high-caliber polo action," said Alex Barbolla of Seven Swords Media.
The Positive Energy Polo Lounge will open this weekend at the Polo Grounds in Portsmouth, when Newport takes on Boston on June 29th. The Lounge will also be open for City Series matches on July 13, July 27, and August 27.
The Positive Energy Polo Lounge
Brought to you by Alex and Ani, Rentals Unlimited, the Cocktail Guru and the Newport International Polo Series, the experience includes preferred seating, complimentary hors d’oeuvres and specialty cocktails, reserved parking and private entrance.
Individual day passes for the Alex and Ani Positive Energy Pavilion and Polo Lounge are available online only at www.nptpolo.com, following the Calendar pages to the designated matches on 6/29, 7/13 , 7/27 and 8/10. Corporate tables of eight may be sponsored to include a package of promotional benefits, in addition to the professionally hosted private viewing enclave for business networking and client entertainment, all in conjunction with some of the most competitive polo action scheduled for the 2013 season.
For ticket pricing and more information please visit www.NptPolo.com or call (401) 847-7090.
- Newport Polo Gears Up for New Season
- Alex and Ani Launches Super Bowl Ad
- NEW: Alex and Ani Creates Commemorative Bangles for 9/11
- NEW: Alex and Ani University TEDx Event Sold Out For Jan. 20
- Newport Polo’s Braveheart Ball to Raise Funds for Children’s Charities
- Alex and Ani Opens Pavillion + Lounge At Newport Polo This Weekend
- NEW: Alex and Ani Designer Rafaelian Appears Tonight on “The Boss”
- NEW: Alex and Ani’s Rafaelian RI Small Businessperson of the Year
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce Launches Seven Swords Media
- Alex and Ani and Plan International USA Team to Create “Because I Am a Girl”
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1 Million to Bryant University
- NEW: GoGo Cast Launches App With Alex and Ani’s Seven Swords Media
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce to Address RI College Commencement
- Cranston jeweler Alex and Ani takes made-in-USA pride to London
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1M to Rhode Island College
- Alex and Ani CEO Speaks at Bryant’s World Trade Day Kickoff Event
- Don’t Miss: Alex and Ani “Path of Life” Book Signing at Foxwoods
- NEW: Alex and Ani Expands Media Division
- Alex and Ani Creates HERO Charm Bangle to Benefit Hasbro
- NEW: $8.95 Million Sale of Sakonnet Vineyards To Alex and Ani Final
- NEW: Alex and Ani Launches Seven Swords Acquisitions, Partnerships
- Alex and Ani Creates Limited Edition Charms for Newport Festivals
- NEW: Alex and Ani “Path Of Life” Book Will Debut March 4
- NEW: Alex and Ani Named One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Alex and Ani Founder Buys Belcourt Castle
- NEW: Alex and Ani CEO Giovanni Feroce Will Address URI Commencement
- NEW: Alex and Ani Releases New Bangle to Benefit Women & Infants