5 Weekend Musts: Cluny Country Fair + More
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Want to go check out the early foliage this weekend? Check out our guide to 10 great foliage drives, here.
52nd Annual Cluny Country Fair, Newport
Sunday It's old fashioned family fun on Aquidnck this weekend. Check out home baked goods, a plant sale, silent auction, raffles, and live musical entertainment throughout the day at the Cluny School. A variety of hot and cold refreshments will be sold by the Cluny Cafe. Admission and parking are free. Event is wheelchair accessible. Rain or shine. See website for schedule of events. Cluny School, 75 Brenton Road, Newport, RI.
2nd Annual Harvest Craft Fair, Middletown
Saturday A perfect fall expedition! Check out the second year of this Harvest Craft Fair and get a jump start on your season's shopping. 10am-4pm. Free admission and parking. Knights of Columbus, 7 Valley Road, Middletown, RI. 401-396-9921.
The Big Toast, Bristol
Annual Brews and Blues Beer Tasting, Westerly
Friday Another great imbibe-for-the-cause night in RI, and this one also features killer music. The Annual "Brews & Blues" Beer Tasting event features live music as well as food from local restaurants and markets that will be paired with over 30 different beers from all over the world. 6-9 p.m. Tickets are $25/person in advance at the Westerly-Pawcatuck Area Chamber of Commerce and $30/person at the door. The Windjammer, 321 Atlantic Ave., Westerly, Rhode Island. 401-383-2474.
Health and Fitness Expo, Providence
Saturday Part of this weekend's Run Rock Roll Marathon, the Health and Fintess Expo is a great destination for everything related to outdoor fitness, especially running. More than 60 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health and nutritional information, and much more. Rhode Island Convention Center, One Sabin Street, Providence, RI. Driving directions and discount coupon on this website: http://www.riconvention.com/exhibit/exhibit-directions-parking/. Free admission. Please note that parking at the Rhode Island Convention Center is $10 & will apply to Expo parking. There are alternate lots and parking meters available in Providence, including the Providence Place Mall.
Shades of Pink, Pawtucket
Saturday In the days before Breast Cancer Awareness Month kicks off, enjoy a sit-down chicken dinner, entertainment, and silent auction to benefit the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 6:30pm. Tickets $35. Corinne's Banquet and Gastro Pub, Newport Ave, Pawtucket. For more information or to purchase tickets, call Vicente at 401-726-5239 or email email@example.com.
- 5 (Long) Weekend Musts: Summer Pops in Bristol + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Apple + Pumpkin Festivals
- 5 Weekend Musts: Bake On The Beach In Middletown + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Cats the Musical + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Chowder in Newport + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: CumberlandFest + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Daffodils at Blithewold + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Dandies in Providence, Beer in Newport + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Day of Portugal + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Elephant Birthday Parties + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Fall Ethnic + Cultural Festivals
- 5 Weekend Musts: First Full WaterFire Of The Season + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: La Cage Aux Folles At Ocean State Theatre
- 5 Weekend Musts: Meet The Paw Sox + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Misquamicut FallFest + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Misquamicut Springfest + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Newport International Polo Series + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Newport Kite Festival + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Pirates of Penzance + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Providence County Kennel Club Dog Show + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Spring Beer Festival + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Stomp! in Providence + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: The Circus Comes To Providence + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: The Home Show + More
- 5 Weekend Musts: Washington County Fair + More