40th Annual Penguin Plunge Benefiting Special Olympics RI Set for New Year’s Day
Thursday, December 31, 2015
Thousands of individuals will take the plunge at 12 noon to raise money for Special Olympics Rhode Island.
The Penguin Plunge for Special Olympics is one of the original New Year's Day Plunges in Rhode Island and has been tradition for generation after generation of people.
All proceeds from the event will benefit over 3,000 athletes that compete year round in more than 1,600 training opportunities and athletic competitions.
Over the last 39 years, the event has become one of the largest and most successful fundraising events for Special Olympics Rhode Island raising over $2.5 million dollars.
For more information, click here.
- DON’T MISS: The 38th Annual Penguin Plunge on New Year’s Day
- 39th Annual Penguin Plunge to be Held on New Years Day
- Salve to Host 30th Annual East Bay Special Olympics
- Dunkin’ Donuts Gives Big to Special Olympics RI
- RI Special Olympics’ 17th Annual Christmas Online Auction
- Special Olympics Starts Holiday Auction on Sunday, December 7
- Special Olympics RI Holiday Auction Open for Bidding