Women’s Wellness Night at Memorial Hospital
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island hosts a free Women’s Wellness Night with complimentary blood pressure and cholesterol screenings and will offer a take-home colorectal screening packet. Ask a doctor and learn about health, foot care, gynecological health, heart health, stroke, women’s imaging, advance directives, keeping fit and healthy and more. Participants are invited to relax and enjoy a chair or hand massage and can enter a free drawing for prizes. The event is 6-8pm at Memorial’s Sayles Conference Center. To register, please call 729-2459.
- Physical Therapist at Women & Infants Receives Prominent Award
- Alleviating Hot Flashes: Women & Infants Offers Program for Menopausal Women
- Open Water Swim Raises More Than $250,000 for Women & Infants Hospital
- Miriam Hospital’s 6th Annual Fall Festival
- Newport Hospital Earns Designation from WHO and UNICEF