poll: What is Rhode Island’s Best Hospital? Take Our Exclusive Poll
Tuesday, January 08, 2013
What Rhode Island hospital is the best in the state?
- 123 vote - Rhode Island Hospital
- 87 vote - Miriam Hospital
- 48 vote - Roger Williams Medical Center
- 44 vote - Newport Hospital
- 34 vote - Women and Infants Hospital
- 14 vote - Landmark Medical Center
- 13 vote - South County Hospital
- 2 vote - Memorial Hospital
- 1 vote - St. Joseph Health Services
- 1 vote - Westery Hospital
What's your choice for Rhode Island's Best Hospital? Where have you experienced the best treatment, the best communication? Where has your hospital room been kept really clean? Where have you had constant help with managing your pain? What Rhode Island hospital would you recommend to someone else?
Make your choice heard in this important healthcare conversation.
- New England’s Best Hospitals Rated By Patients
- The Top 20 Hospitals in New England Rated By Patients
- CHART: New England’s Best Hospitals Rated By Patients
- How RI Hospitals Ranked: NE’s Best Hospitals Rated By Patients
- Methodology: New England’s Best Hospitals Rated By Patients
- Smart Benefits: Hospital Payment Disparity in RI