R.I. Oral Health Foundation Hosting Free Dental Clinic This Weekend
Thursday, May 28, 2015
The clinic will involved over 625 professional and community volunteers, transforming the CCRI dental hygiene clinic into a fully operational dental clinic. The clinic will provide free dental services including cleanings, x-rays, fillings, prosthetics and tooth extractions.
The Mission to Mercy organizers are expecting to treat nearly 1,000 patients.
Patients will be treated on a first come, first serve basis until capacity is reached.
Food and beverages will be provided and interpreters will be available.
- Department of Health Reports 2nd Case of Meningitis at PC
- NEW: RI Dept. of Health Reports 2 Deaths, 274 Injuries from Storm Juno
- Dept. Of Health, PC to Provide Meningitis Vaccine Program
- Speaker Mattiello Has Sights on Ending HealthSource RI
- Smart Benefits: HealthSource RI Gets More Federal Funding
- RI Dept. of Health Reports 7 Overdoses Since Jan. 1
- Raimondo’s Choice for HealthSource RI Failed in Vermont
- Stork’s Health Vital To Patriots Success
- NEW: Raimondo Taps Montanaro for Dept. of Behavioral Healthcare Director
- Carreau Joins Newport Women’s Health
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Blake Filippi: Supreme Court Implications for HealthSource RI
- HealthSource RI Deadline Extended by Weekend Storm
- 30,000 Rhode Islanders Hit by Health Data Breaches
- NEW: Raimondo Names New Rhode Island Department of Health Director
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Sen. DiPalma: Health Literacy - The Time To Act Is Now
- NEW: ProJo Union Calls Out GateHouse for Secret Healthcare Rollbacks
- GoLocalTV: CVS Health Charity Classic Kicks Off With Larry Merlo
- INTERACTIVE: Every RI School Cafeteria Health Code Violation Map
- App-Tastic: The 7 Best Health and Fitness Apps
- PODCAST: 50 RI School Cafeterias with the Most Health Code Violations
- See the 50 Cafeterias with the Most Health Violations
- Director Michael Fine to Resign from Dept. of Health
- 50 RI School Cafeterias with the Most Health Code Violations
- The RI Ambulance Services with the Most Health + Safety Violations