NEW: Women & Infants Named Top 100 Hospital For Women
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Women & Infants is the only hospital in the state named to the list, which recognizes hospitals that offer outstanding women’s health programs, including gynecology, obstetrics, reproductive medicine and other gender-specific conditions and health needs.
To compile its list, the Becker’s Hospital Review editorial team used several resources including clinical accolades, quality care and women’s health proficiencies and awards. Hospitals cannot pay to be included on the list.
“It is truly gratifying to see the work being done each day on behalf of women recognized by such a prestigious publication,” said Constance A. Howes, president and chief executive officer of Women & Infants. “Women & Infants has been providing excellent care for women for more than a century, pursuing research and introducing new treatments and models of care that impact women’s care world-wide. Being included on Becker’s list is testimony to the dedication our team of caregivers has to women and women’s health.”
Becker's Hospital Review
Becker’s is a bimonthly publication that offers up-to-date business and legal news and analysis relating to hospitals and health systems. Each issue reaches more than 18,000 people, primarily acute-care hospital chief executive officers and chief financial officers. For more information on the publication, visit www.beckershospitalreview.com.
- NEW: Women & Infants + Brown Pioneer New Down Syndrome Test
- NEW: Women & Infants + Kent Hospital Earn 5-Star Rating
- NEW: Women & Infants Among Best Hospitals in Neonatology, Says US News
- NEW: Women & Infants MD Earns National “Legend” Award
- NEW: 37 Women & Infants Docs Named Tops by US News
- NEW: Women & Infants MD Named “Legend” in Neonatology
- NEW: Alex and Ani Releases New Bangle to Benefit Women & Infants
- NEW: Three Women & Infants Docs Named Best by US News
- NEW: US News & World Report Names Women & Infants #1 in Providence Metro Area