NEW: Warwick Dentist Surrenders License Over Controlled Substances
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Frederick Lury, DMD, whose office is at 1090 Toll Gate Road in Warwick, was in the process of selling his practice with intent to retire, when his office was found to have "misbranded narcotics and an expired solution" during an inspection on September, 2012.
Based on Lury's desire to close his practice and retired, he has agreed to surrender his license, according to HEALTH. Lury's authority to prescribe controlled substances or medical marijuana is also surrendered.
Lury may not seek licensure to practice dentiry in another jurisdiction.
- NEW: Chiropractor Suspended for Sexually Massaging Young Patient
- NEW: Cranston MD Suspended for Prescription Fraud
- NEW: Doc Suspended For Prescribing Narcotics + More For Family
- NEW: East Greenwich MD Suspended For Dangerous Prescriptions
- NEW: East Side Physician Marvin Kerzner MD Suspended From Practice
- NEW: HEALTH Suspends Docs for Drunk Driving, Illegal Prescriptions
- NEW: North Providence MD Suspended After Being Found Barricaded in Home with 19 Firearms
- First Sex, Then Drugs—Warwick Physician Suspended Second Time