NEW: RI Hospital Nursing Assistant Suspended for Sexual Assault
Saturday, December 08, 2012
Nathaniel Rodrigues was employed as a Nursing Assistant at Rhode Island Hospital on September 24, 2012, when he assaulted a female patient by "digitally penetrating her vagina and sexually fondling her," according to HEALTH.
Based on the foregoing, the Director of Health has determined that the continuation of the license of Rodrigues as a Nursing Assistant "constitutes an imminent threat to the health, welfare and safety of the public and imperatively requires emergency action."
Rodrigues' license is suspended indefinitely.
- First Sex, Then Drugs—Warwick Physician Suspended Second Time
- NEW: Chiropractor Suspended for Sexually Massaging Young Patient
- NEW: Cranston MD Suspended for Prescription Fraud
- NEW: Doc Suspended For Prescribing Narcotics + More For Family
- NEW: East Greenwich MD Suspended For Dangerous Prescriptions
- NEW: East Side Physician Marvin Kerzner MD Suspended From Practice
- NEW: HEALTH Suspends Docs for Drunk Driving, Illegal Prescriptions
- NEW: North Providence MD Suspended After Being Found Barricaded in Home with 19 Firearms
- NEW: Nurse Suspended for Over-Prescribing Adderall, Ritalin, Xanax
- NEW: Pawtucket Physician Suspended for Involvement in OxyContin ‘Ring’
- NEW: Physician’s Assistant Suspended for Taking Kickbacks
- NEW: RI Doc Suspended For Prescribing Controlled Meds For His Wife
- NEW: RI Doc Suspended for Fondling Elderly Patient
- NEW: Registered Nurse Suspended for Having Sex with MS Patient
- NEW: Warwick Dentist Caught Practicing Dentistry After Suspension
- NEW: WPRO’s DePetro Suspended