NEW: RI Hospital Nursing Assistant Suspended for Sexual Assault
Saturday, December 08, 2012
Nathaniel Rodrigues was employed as a Nursing Assistant at Rhode Island Hospital on September 24, 2012, when he assaulted a female patient by "digitally penetrating her vagina and sexually fondling her," according to HEALTH.
Based on the foregoing, the Director of Health has determined that the continuation of the license of Rodrigues as a Nursing Assistant "constitutes an imminent threat to the health, welfare and safety of the public and imperatively requires emergency action."
Rodrigues' license is suspended indefinitely.
- NEW: Cranston MD Suspended for Prescription Fraud
- NEW: Physician’s Assistant Suspended for Taking Kickbacks
- NEW: Doc Suspended For Prescribing Narcotics + More For Family
- NEW: RI Doc Suspended For Prescribing Controlled Meds For His Wife
- NEW: East Greenwich MD Suspended For Dangerous Prescriptions
- NEW: RI Doc Suspended for Fondling Elderly Patient
- NEW: East Side Physician Marvin Kerzner MD Suspended From Practice
- NEW: Registered Nurse Suspended for Having Sex with MS Patient
- NEW: HEALTH Suspends Docs for Drunk Driving, Illegal Prescriptions
- NEW: Warwick Dentist Caught Practicing Dentistry After Suspension
- NEW: North Providence MD Suspended After Being Found Barricaded in Home with 19 Firearms
- NEW: WPRO’s DePetro Suspended
- First Sex, Then Drugs—Warwick Physician Suspended Second Time
- NEW: Nurse Suspended for Over-Prescribing Adderall, Ritalin, Xanax
- NEW: Chiropractor Suspended for Sexually Massaging Young Patient
- NEW: Pawtucket Physician Suspended for Involvement in OxyContin ‘Ring’