NEW: RI Dept. of Health Warns of Recalled Rugelach
Sunday, January 08, 2012
Distribution of the recalled product included retail stores throughout Massachusetts. The recalled product comes in a 14 oz. round clear plastic container with a UPC code of 87062500954-8 and was distributed between November 2, 2011 and December 22, 2011. No other Laromme brand products are included in this recall.
To date, one illness has been reported in relation to this product. Consumers who are allergic to eggs, or who are unsure if they are allergic to eggs, should not consume the recalled product and should return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 845-352-8811 between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday to Friday. For more information, go here.
- NEW: RI Dept of Health Issues Boil Water Advisories
- NEW: Jonathan’s Sprouts Recall - Alfalfa Sprouts May Contain Salmonella
- NEW: Lawsuit Filed in Zeppole Salmonella Poisoning
- UPDATE: Salmonella Outbreak Linked To Egg Storage
- NEW: Dept. of Health Hires New Chief Medical Examiner
- NEW: Grocery Store in Hot Water with Health Department
- NEW: Health Alert: Virus Found In Raw Clams
- NEW: Organic Grape Tomatoes Might Have Salmonella, Warns HEALTH