NEW: RI Blue Cross & Blue Shield to Open Retail Store in Warwick
Friday, October 11, 2013
The Blue Advantage Center is available for Rhode Islanders to purchase a health plan for themselves or their family, explore their Medicare options or get assistance with their current BCBSRI plan.
Since the Center’s soft opening on September 23, over 70 community members have visited the location. In addition to handling plan purchase transactions, the Blue Advantage Center creates an accessible environment for community members to learn more about their options in the face of healthcare reform.
BCBSRI’s President and CEO, Peter Andruszkiewicz will offer brief remarks on the retail shift in the health insurance industry and the emergence of consumer driven healthcare in the age of healthcare reform.
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island is the state’s leading health insurer and covers more than 600,000 members. The company is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. For more information, visit BCBSRI.com or follow them on Twitter @BCBSRI
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Lays Off 58 People
- NEW: Blue Cross Blue Shield RI To Hold Sun Safety Screenings
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI to Host ‘Nutrition 101’
- NEW: Blue Cross Blue Shield RI to Hold Free Sun Safety Screening
- Blue Cross’ ‘Lifestyle Blue’ Plan a Great Fit for Small Business
- NEW: Blue Cross Fined $250k for Engaging in Improper Rating and Underwriting Practices
- NEW: Blue Cross & Blue Shield RI Names First Diversity Officer
- NEW: Blue Cross Raises Rates on Businesses
- NEW: Blue Cross & Blue Shield To Offer Free Blood Pressure Screenings
- NEW: RI Blue Cross & Blue Shield Launches Bundle Payment Program
- NEW: Blue Cross Blue Shield Announces Last Call for Medicare Enrollment
- NEW: RI Blue Cross Blue Shield Awards Clinica Esperanza $50,000
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield RI Names New President
- NEW: Blue Cross Blue Shield RI Launches Healthcare Education Campaign
- NEW: RI Free Clinic Gets $75K From Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross + Blue Shield RI’s Statewide Community Day of Service
- NEW: Blue Cross Blue Shield RI Launches Incentive Program for PCPs
- NEW: Landmark Hospital Sues Blue Cross