NEW: Landmark, Rehabilitation Hospital Acquisition Moves Forward
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
HEALTH approved both the Change In Effective Control application, which was recommended for approval earlier this month by the Health Services Council, and the Hospital Conversions application. HEALTH approved both applications with conditions.
“In evaluating these applications, HEALTH was charged with considering the totality of the evidence, as well as the needs of the people of Woonsocket,” said Dr. Fine. “HEALTH staff worked hard to thoroughly review these applications quickly and efficiently to keep this process moving along. After extensive review of the evidence, HEALTH determined that Steward adequately met the criteria for approval of its applications.”
For more Health coverage, don't miss GoLocalTV, fresh every day at 4pm and on demand 24/7, here.
- NEW: Judge Approves Landmark Hospital Sale
- NEW: Landmark Bidders Weigh In
- NEW: Landmark Hospital Sues Blue Cross
- NEW: Rhode Island to Recieve $172 Million from Landmark Foreclosure Settlement
- NEW: State Recieves Hospital Conversion Application From Landmark/Steward