NEW: Contaminated Bean Salad Recalled by Stop & Shop
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Consumers who purchased Calico Bean Salad from Stop & Shop during this time period should discard any unused product and bring their purchase receipt to the Stop & Shop store from which the product was purchased for a full refund.
Symptoms of listeriosis can include high fever, severe headache, stiffness and nausea, or abdominal pain and diarrhea. Anyone who has eaten this product and experiences these symptoms should contact their healthcare provider.
No illnesses have been reported in connection with this product at this time.
Consumers with questions about this recall or about product refunds should contact Stop & Shop Consumer Affairs at (800) 767-7772.
For more Health coverage, don't miss GoLocalTV, fresh every day at 4pm and on demand 24/7, here.
- Major Glucose Test Strip Recall: What It Means in RI
- NEW: Bagged Salad Recalled for Potential Listeria Contamination
- NEW: Contaminated Landshire Nike Sandwiches Recalled
- NEW: Jonathan’s Sprouts Recall - Alfalfa Sprouts May Contain Salmonella
- NEW: Natural Balance Dry Dog Food Recalled Over Salmonella Threat
- NEW: RI Dept. of Health Warns of Recalled Rugelach
- Whole Foods Recalls Gingerbread Houses in RI