NEW: Chicken Nugget Products From Perdue Foods LLC Recalled
Tuesday, March 08, 2016
The chicken nugget products were produced for Applegate Farms.
The problem was discovered when consumers complained of small, solid, clear plastic inside the Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
The recall is for 8-oz boxed packages which contain approximately 18 pieces of "Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets" with a best before date of 9-27-2016. The products were produced on September 28, 2015.
The products have the establishment number "P-2617" inside the USDA mark inspection. The items were shipped to retail distribution centers in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, and Texas.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. The products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
- Torrence, Huddle Win 2015 CVS Health Downtown 5k
- Neighborhood Health Plan of RI Receives Quality Achievement Honor
- Deflategate Wins East Greenwich HS Team The Tufts Health Plan Inspirational 3k
- Tips for Staying Healthy on Halloween
- Delta Dental RI Donates Over $1 Million to Help Meet Oral Health Care Needs
- New Data Shows 96.7% of RI Kids Had Health Care Coverage in 2014
- 6 Make-Ahead Healthy Breakfasts to Start the School Day Right
- School Bugs: 5 Ways to Boost Your Family’s Health During the School Year
- RI Dept. of Health Warned Providence Days Before Pools Closed
- RI Dept. of Health Seeking Input in New Community Survey
- Women & Infants Opens Sexual Health Center for Cancer Patients
- CharterCARE Opens New Integrated Behavioral Health Center in Providence
- Watchdog Group Questions Conflict of Interest at Neighborhood Health Plan
- 25 Heart-Healthy Foods
- Sherman Named New HealthSource RI Director
- Balancing Act: Walking the Line Between Work and Play for Healthy Teen Development
- The Disconnect Between Gun Deaths and Mental Health
- CF Mayor Diossa Brings on Dr. MIchael Fine as Community Health Advisor
- Care New England is Moving Towards Deal with South Coast Health Systems
- GoLocalTV: Brown President Paxson Speaks on Racial Health Disparities
- Major Education and Healthcare Collaboration in RI on Neuroscience Research
- Smart Benefits: 10 Days to Shop for New HealthSource Plan for Jan. 1
- Lady Antebellum to Perform at CVS Health Charity Classic Benefit Concert