Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Hospital Seminar Discusses What Every Woman Should Know
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Panelists will discuss the latest information and options on screening, diagnosis, treatment, surgery and recovery, and breast cancer survivor Lisa Diebold shares her moving story. In addition, the hospital’s Breast Health Coordinator explains how she helps navigate the entire diagnostic and treatment process.
Admission is FREE but reservations are encouraged to ensure enough materials are available for all attendees, please RSVP at 788-1647.
- Adolescent Vaccination Coverage in RI is Second in the Country
- Tufts Health Plan Convenes Quality Forum of Rhode Island Health Care Leaders
- Pink Rainbow Luncheon Raises Money for Local Cancer Centers
- Best Ways to Go Pink This Month
- Chronic Cough: Common Condition or Serious Symptom?