slides: 6 Turkey Trots + Holiday Runs in Rhode Island
Monday, November 19, 2012
Miriam Hospital, just the Thanksgiving dinner and dessert can add up to 1800-2200 calories. Add in appetizers, alcohol, or soda drinks, and you're looking at about 2600 calories. You'd have to run about 22-26 miles to burn all that off.
Combat those extra holiday pounds by lacing up for one of these local Turkey Trots and other Thanksgiving races! We break down a couple of major threats to your waistline and have the races to erase those inches.
- Best Holiday Craft Fairs + Gift Shows in Rhode Island
- Winterizing Rhode Island’s Historic Homes
- 19 Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes
- 5 Spots for Upscale Thanksgiving Eve Cocktails
- Best Restaurants In Rhode Island For Thanksgiving Dinner Out
- Holiday Etiquette: How To Be A Good Thanksgiving Guest
- James Clayton Sattel’s RI Views: Rhode Island Thanksgiving