NEW: Providence #3 in US in Pizza
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
The venerable lifestyle publication writes:
The birthplace of grilled pizza shot to nearly the top of the AFC pizza survey. But AFC voters have found a lot of authentic fare in this Rhode Island city: it also ranks No. 3 for ethnic food and No. 2 for neighborhood joints. Voters also gave it a thumbs-up for its culture: it ranks in the Top 10 for both live music and museums.
Boston follows at a distance with an 8th ranking in the US. The other New England ranker - Portland, ME coming in at #17.
- The Best Pizza in Rhode Island: Gourmet Pizzas
- POLL: Who’s Manlier: Boston or Providence?
- Providence “Kicks Boston’s Butt” in New GQ Ranking
- Best Pizza in Rhode Island - Nominate your Favorite
- T.F. Green to Boston: New Train vs. Car