Portugal’s Renowned Winemaker Coming to Providence
Wednesday, April 03, 2013
Herdade do Esporão was founded in 1973 by Jose Roquette and is currently led by his youngest son, João. The Esporão winemaking team is led by Portuguese-Australian David Baverstock, a major figure in Portuguese winemaking, who has made very important contributions to the domestic and international image of the wines of the Alentejo and Herdade do Esporão. David began his carrier in the famous Douro region. Today he is part of a winemaking team that continues to bring a balanced blend of tradition and foresight, convention and innovation to wine shops around the world.
This exclusive event starts at 6:30pm and will be held in Aspire Seasonal Kitchen’s Private Wine Room located at 311 Westminster St. in downtown Providence. The tasting room only fits 20 people and the $25 tickets are going fast. Secure your spot today by clicking here.
- The Cellar: Standout Wine + Food From Mohegan Sun’s WineFest 2013
- The Cellar: Great Values From Spain + Portugal
- The Cellar: Chilean Finds For Only $10
- The Cellar: 3 Finds From The ‘New’ Campus Fine Wines
- The Cellar: Wines From New Zealand + Australia