Pawtucket Restaurant Week to Feature Over 30 Restaurants
Saturday, September 02, 2017
Pawtucket Restaurant Week will take place from September 4 to September 10.
Restaurant week also coincides with the Pawtucket Arts Festival.
“I am looking forward to Pawtucket’s first restaurant week. Small businesses are the backbone of our community and we have so many great restaurants to explore. Restaurant Week is a great way to experience our growing restaurant scene and at the same time, attend one of the many Arts Festival events,” said Mayor Donald Grebien.
During Restaurant Week, participating restaurants offer special menus and/or pricing for customers to experience, including:
· Breakfast and Lunch: $7.99*
· Dinner: $14.99*
The following restaurants are participating:
- 10 Rocks Tapas Bar & Restaurant | 1091 Main Street | 728-0800
- 579 Benefit Street Restaurant | 570 Benefit Street | 722-4400
- Antonio's Pizza by the Slice | 727 East Avenue | 725-0808
- Arigna Irish Pub & Coal Fire Kitchen | 507 Armistice Boulevard | 727-2625
- Bake My Day | 23 Broad Street | 374-2747
- Bella Pasta Ristorante | 223 Newport Avenue | 722-6297
- Brick Oven On Main | 999 Main Street | 727-2529
- Chengdu Taste - Pawtucket | 701 Main Street | 729-5699
- China Inn Restaurant | 285 Main Street | 723-3960
- El Montañero Restaurant | 671 Broadway | 616-4030
- Fountain Street Grille | 151 Fountain Street | 725-8530
- Galito Restaurant | 214 Columbus Avenue | 312-2200
- Garden Grille | 727 East Avenue | 726-2826
- Lann Thai & Speederia Pie | 287 Pawtucket Ave.| 722-3214
- Las Delicias de mi Tierra | 33 Summer Street | 723-4616
- Liberty Lunch | 732 Central Avenue | 725-8396
- Mad Dog Café on the Blackstone | 65 Blackstone Avenue | 475-6826
- Modern Diner | 364 East Avenue | 726-8390
- Murphy's Law Irish Pub & Restaurant | 2 George Street | 724-5522
- Pho Horn’s | 50 Ann Mary Street | 365-6278
- Plouffe's Diner | 267 Main Street | 722-0890
- Rasoi | 727 East Avenue | 728-5500
- Roast House Pub & Restaurant | 176 Columbus Avenue | 475-1040
- Shark Lounge | 25 Pawtucket Avenue | 724-3300
- Spumoni's Restaurant | 1537 Newport Avenue | 726-4449
- Sullivan's Publick House | 572 Armistice Boulevard | 725-0015
- Super Dragon | 805 Broadway | 723-9800
- Tacontento Mexican Restaurant | 712 Broadway | 723-1323
- Thai Basil | 486 Newport Avenue | 729-7423
- The Hungry Goat’s Kitchen | 881 Central Avenue | 721-9922
- Tugas Restaurant and Catering | 110 Mineral Spring Avenue | 723-4443
- Village Restaurant/Bar | 200 Main Street | 727-8444
Related Slideshow: 20 Things to Look Forward to This Fall in New England - 2017
The Changing of the Leaves
One of the cool things about the fall season is the leaves on the trees and the colors that they change too.
According to smokeymountain.com, prime foliage season in New England is late September into early October.
Look forward to an enjoyable walk around the neighborhood and see how many different colors you can pick out, or just enjoy the beauty.
The fall season signifies the return of pumpkins. Pumpkin beer, pumpkin pie and most of all pumpkin picking.
Pumpkin picking is a timeless event for families, especially those with young kids who will love to just run around and grab whichever pumpkin looks good to them.
Sam Adams Octoberfest Beer
One of the fun things about the changing of seasons is the changing of beer flavors and with fall comes Sam Adams Octoberfest.
The Oktoberfest idea was born in 1810 when Munich celebrated the Crown Prince's wedding with a 16-day party with a special beer.
Sam Adams builds off of that idea with a beer that is perfect for the season.
Phantom Gourmet Food Festival
The Phantom Gourmet Food Festival is an event to look forward too and it will be held on September 12 from 12- 4 p.m. on two streets next to Fenway Park.
Tickets are $40 in advance and online and will go up to $50 at the event.
The ticket includes sampling 100 of Phantom's foods from hot dogs and pizza to pulled pork and more. Beer and wine will be served on the street.
Get more information here.
The New England Patriots Return
The NFL returns and that means the defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots are back.
The Patriots have won two of the last three Super Bowls and are heavily favored to win another this season.
The Patriots kick off their season on Thursday, September 7 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
A great fall family event, especially those with young kids, is apple picking.
Nothing more fun than grabbing the nicest looking apple that you can find, giving it a quick wash off and then biting into it. Delicious.
Fall Boat Ride to Block Island
Though the summer weather is winding down, there is still great weather coming and great opportunities to get on the ferry and head over to Block Island for the day, or maybe even multiple days.
Fall trips to Block Island are something to look forward too.
Click here for more information.
Attend Waterfire in Providence
Summer may be nearing the end, but Waterfire
Waterfire is the premiere event in Providence and if you haven't gotten to one yet during the summer or fall season, now is the time to plan.
Waterfire is a great night out with different vendors, music and other entertainment lining the city streets while the river is lit up by the fire. For a really romantic and fun night, hop on a gondola ride.
The Return of Your Favorite TV Shows
One of the down sides of summer is that there is very little to watch on TV as far as new shows go. Thank goodness for Netflix and or HBO on demand.
However, the return of the fall season means the return of all the popular TV shows like Gotham, Game of Thrones, Arrow and several others.
Look forward to having something to watch at night after a long day at work.
Who's not looking forward to Halloween? Not looking forward to dressing up as your favorite character or as just a very spooky looking person and going out and collecting candy to last you days, months and longer.
Who isn't looking to forward to decorating their houses to make it the creepiest house on the block.
Halloween is great for kids and adults alike and is certainly something to look forward to.
Great Golf Weather Remaining
The end of Summer does not mean the end of golf season.
The fall is a great time of year for golfing at Harbor Lights or any of the courses across the state.
The fall offers some of the best golfing weather of the year, not too hot and not too cold.
Golf season has not left.
Harpoon Brewery Oktoberfest in Boston
Harpoon Brewery will hold their 27th annual Octoberfest from September 29 through September 30.
The event will feature Harpoon brews, bratwursts, chicken dancing and German chocolate cake eating contests as well as Oompah music.
Harpoon Brewery is located at 306 Northern Ave in Boston.
Click here for more information or for tickets.
Roger Waters at TD Garden
One of the musical highlights of the fall season is rock n' roll legend Roger Waters coming to Boston's TD Garden.
The former Pink Floyd star will play two shows in Boston, the first on Wednesday, September 27 and the second on Thursday, September 28.
King Richards Faire
Dive into history at King Richard's Faire, New England's oldest and largest Renaissance Festival and most beloved annual fall event. Dress up, play games and learn a lot at a fair that is a great fall event for the entire family.
The Fair runs from September 2 through October 22.
Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo
What better way to spend a fall evening than strolling through Roger Williams Park Zoo and viewing some cool Jack-O-Lanterns.
The Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at Roger Williams Park is a Rhode Island and New England Fall staple featuring thousands of illuminated pumpkins from October 5 to November 5 with admission from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Top Spots For Newport Restaurant Weeks 2013
- Best Bets For Providence Restaurant Weeks 2013
- Discover New Favorites During Restaurant Week
- 5 Great Spots for Newport Restaurant Week
- Central Falls Restaurant Week Starts Today
- Best Restaurants For Newport Restaurant Week
- Don’t Miss Newport Restaurant Week Nov. 2-11
- Don’t-Miss Dishes at Newport Restaurant Week
- Five Things: No-Miss Choices for Providence Restaurant Weeks
- Newport Restaurant Week Preview: Best Menus
- No-Miss Choices for Providence Restaurant Weeks
- Where to Dine at Newport Restaurant Week
- Newport Restaurant Week Features Over 50 Restaurants - See the Participants
- See The Restaurants Participating in Providence Restaurant Week
- Providence Restaurant Week Features Over 90 Restaurants - See the Participants
- Newport Restaurant Week Features 50 Restaurants - See the Participants
- Amazing Selection at 2017 Providence Restaurant Weeks—More Than 80
- Providence Restaurant Week Set to Begin on Sunday
- Prov Winter Restaurant Weeks to Run From Jan. 10 - 23
- Over 80 Restaurants in Providence Restaurant Week
- Over 80 Restaurants in Providence Restaurant Week
- 19 Restaurants Set to Take Part in Central Falls Restaurant Week
- Newport Restaurant Week Set to Kick Off
- More Than 15 Restaurants to Take Part in Central Falls Restaurant Week