NEW: Providence Restaurants That Are OPEN During the Blizzard
Friday, February 08, 2013
The following list was shared courtesy of the Providence Convention & Visitors Bureau. Note that some of these restaurants are open or partially open on one or more days. Please call ahead to confirm status.
Providence Blizzard-Open Restaurants
Bar Louie: Friday open; Saturday open. (401) 427-0600.
Blaze: Friday open as long as possible; Saturday open as long as possible. (401) 277-2529.
Blue Grotto: Friday open; Saturday open. (401) 272-9030.
Bravo Brasserie: Friday closed, Saturday open 11am-11:30pm. (401) 490-5112.
Capital Grille: Friday open; Saturday open dinner only. (401) 521-5600.
Centro Restaurant: Friday open, Saturday open. (401) 228-6802.
Cook & Brown: Friday open, Saturday open. (401) 273-7275.
The Duck & Bunny: Friday closed after lunch; Saturday re-open at 4pm. (401) 270-3300.
Gracie's: Friday closed; Saturday open. (401) 272-7811.
Hemenway's Seafood: Friday closed; Saturday TBD. (401) 351-8570.
Loie Fuller's: Friday closed; Saturday open. (401) 273-4375.
Pane E Vino: Friday closed; Saturday TBD. (401) 223-2230.
Pot Au Feu: Friday open; Saturday open. 401-273-8953.
Providence Oyster Bar: Friday & Saturday closed; plans to reopen Sunday. (401) 272-8866.
Providence Prime: Friday & Saturday closed; plans to reopen Sunday. (401) 454-8881.
Shula's 347 Grill: Open Friday, open Saturday. (401) 709-0347.
Tazza: Friday open breakfast and lunch, Saturday open for dinner; Sunday open for brunch. (401) 421-3300.
Uno's Chicago Grill: Friday open. (401) 270-4866.
Zooma: Friday closed, Saturday open for dinner. (401) 272-1040.
- NEW: Providence Restaurants That Are OPEN During the Blizzard
- UPDATE: The Latest Storm Closings/Postponements in RI
- NEW: Storm Shuts Down Twin River
- URI Moves Start Time Back. Brown, Bryant, PC Alter Schedules
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard May Bring Up to 3 Feet of Snow
- NEW: T.F. Greene, RIPTA Cancelling Service in Anticipation of Storm
- GoLocal’s Readers’ Rhode Island Blizzard Photos
- Rhode Island’s Biggest Storms: 75th Anniversary of Hurricane of ‘38
- LIVE MAP: National Grid Power Outages
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard Watch Expands—Hitting RI Friday AM
- NEW: An Updated List of Today’s Cancellations
- NEW: Brown University to Cancel Classes Friday Due to Blizzard
- NEW: Chafee issues state of emergency: “Now is the time to hunker down”
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: RI’s Blizzard Watch Upgraded to Warning
- NEW: Providence Parking Ban Begins at Noon, Mall Closing
- The Ultimate Rhode Island Blizzard Survival Kit