NEW: Providence Named 3rd Best Burger Town in US by Travel + Leisure
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
For T+L, which recently named Providence one of the top 5 cities in America for summer travel, Providence is stocked-full of culinary musts (it ranked 3rd in the nation in a previous survey for overall dining), including pizza, mom-and-pop cafes, and now, burgers.
The authors give a special shout-out to Stanley's, the Central Falls burger emporium, which was recently also named by GoLocalProv as the top burger in the state. Great minds do, it seems, think alike.
For the entire rankings, go here.
- RI’s Best Gourmet Burgers
- RI’s Best Burgers Part 2: The Classics
- Providence 15th Best American City for Singles
- Providence Scores Big in Travel + Leisure’s “America’s Favorite Cities” Poll
- Travel + Leisure: Providence 4th Best Coffee City in US