NEW: Rhode Island’s Narragansett Brewery Launches New Beer
Tuesday, September 03, 2013
Narragansett Beer’s already impressive lineup of year-round craft beer offerings just got even bigger. The brewer has announced the release of its all-new Bohemian Pilsner, a craft offering that combines the brewer’s flagship Lager, Light, and Cream Ale.
An Inspired Offering
The Narragansett Bohemian Pilsner was styled after the Narragansett Imperial Bohemian Pilsner, a limited-edition offering in the brand’s Private Stock series, released earlier this year.
Brewed under the supervision of award-winning brewmaster Sean Larkin, the new Pilsner is brewed to 5.2 percent alcohol by volume and filtered for a flavorful, sessionable beer experience. The brew features the hint of Pale malt, Pilsner malt, Wheat malt and Cara Blonde malt, balanced with the bitterness of Northern Brewer and Hallertau hops. The Bohemian Pilsner contains 30 IBUs (International Bitterness Units).
Honoring a Tradition
Keeping in line with the company’s long-standing tradition of lager brewing established by its German founders, Narragansett chose a lager-style beer to expand its year-round craft offerings. While many craft breweries today are focused on ale-style beers, lager continues to be Narragansett’s signature style, as seen in the brewer’s Marzen-style Fest, Helles Bock and flagship offerings Lager and Light.
Price and Availability
Narragansett Bohemian Pilser is priced between $8.49 - $8.99 SRP, and is currently available in six packs of 16-ounce cans and on draft throughout Rhode Island, Boston, Southeastern Massachusetts, and New Haven, Conn.
For more information on the Narragansett Bohemian Pilsner or any of the brewer’s other selections, visit: www.narragansettbeer.com.
- NEW: Narragansett Beer Announces the Return of Oktoberfest Brew
- Best Beer Getaways in New England
- NEW: Get Ready for Beer Week
- Best RI Spots For Beer And A Bite With Dad
- NEW: Travel + Leisure Names Providence #4 Beer City in America
- COLLEGE GUIDE: Best Places to Get a Beer
- NEW: Which States Drink the Most Beer?
- Pawtucket’s Bucket Brewery Joins RI’s Beer Scene
- 10 Getaways for Beer Lovers
- A Weekend for Beer Lovers
- Narragansett Beer Kicks Off Father’s Day Tie Design Contest
- Drink for Free: Wine and Beer Tastings
- Narragansett Beer Takes Top Honors
- MUSIC: Narragansett Beer Celebrates With Amazing Music At The Met
- Stella Marie Soap Co. and Narragansett Beer Create Natural Soap Bars