NEW: Italian Meat Tasting at Roma This Weekend
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Roma, the traditional-style Italian market on Atwells Avenue, will host a tasting of classic Italian meats on Saturday, June 18, from 11am to 2pm, featuring prosciutto, capicollo, sopresatta, salami, and more. Marcello Pardini from Daniele Inc. will perform demonstrations of his locally produced meats created from traditional recipes dating back to the 1940s. And of course, there will be samples, plus Roma's authentic Tuscan bread and a variety of olive oils.
Roma's also offering a 10%-off coupon to all attendees, so call 331-5000 for more information.
Roma, 310 Atwells Ave, Providence.
- My Italian Weekend (On Federal Hill)
- Five Things: Mediterraneo Caffe Restaurant, Providence
- Five Things: Mumu Cuisine, Providence
- Five Things: Siena, Providence
- Five Things: Via Roma, Providence