NEW: Dunkin’ Donuts Offers Free Coffee to Sox Fans with Mobile App
Friday, November 01, 2013
The offer is available and redeemable only on November 4 through the “My Offers” tab of the Dunkin’ Mobile App, the brand’s app for mobile payment and gifting, and is valid for guests only in Massachusetts (except Berkshire County), New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont (Windham County only). This special offer to honor the Red Sox will feature the team’s logo next to the message on the “My Offers” tab of the Dunkin’ Mobile App. For additional terms and conditions, and for details on how to receive a free medium hot or iced coffee, visit www.ddcoffeeoffer.com.
“As a company with roots in Boston, we are pleased to celebrate the Red Sox and their incredible season, ending with the first victory at Fenway Park since 1918,” said Michael Mahon, Field Marketing Manager, Dunkin’ Donuts. “We know that Red Sox fans run on Dunkin’ throughout New England, so to keep them running after a long but exciting season, we are pleased to reward them with free coffee through the Dunkin’ Mobile App. We hope this special offer will give fans the boost they need on the Monday after this spectacular win.”
Dunkin' Mobile App
In just its first year, the Dunkin’ Mobile App has been downloaded more than 4 million times, giving people across the country a quick and convenient way to pay for Dunkin’ Donuts food, beverages and merchandise, as well as receive special discounts and offers. The Dunkin’ Mobile App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone or iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore and from the Google Play Store at https://play.google.com/store.
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for seven years running. The company has nearly 10,800 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Gives Big to Special Olympics RI
- Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Coffee Day Raises $160K+ for Hasbro Children’s
- Bob Lobel: Calling All Mothers For Red Sox Nation
- Bob Lobel: How the Stars Aligned Perfectly for the Red Sox
- Bob Lobel: Is This a Lost Season for the Red Sox?
- Bob Lobel: My Red Sox Dream Job
- Bob Lobel: The Red Sox Need Fan Support Now More than Ever
- Bob Lobel: The Ryder Cup and Red Sox Disasters
- Bob Lobel: Why Can’t the Red Sox Put a Quality Team on the Field?
- Bob Lobel: Why Larry Lucchino is the Best Part of Red Sox Management