Farmstead’s Kate & Matt Jennings Named to Annual “40 Chefs Under 40” List
Friday, July 30, 2010
Chef Matt Jennings says, "Being chosen for Mother Nature Network's annual '40 Under 40' is an honor--such an accomplishment is really what it is all about. It is great to feed hungry and happy customers, create memorable food and experiences for our guests, but if we can do it in a conscious and sustainable way, then we have really succeeded." The Jennings are the second Providence chefs to be recognized by Mother Nature Network. Last year's list included Nick's On Broadway's Chef/Owner Derek Wagner.
For the entire article, go here.
- Matt Jennings of Providence’s Farmstead Tapped By Michelle Obama for National Program
- Five Things: La Laiterie, Providence
- Five Things: Nick’s On Broadway, Providence
- Best Burgers in Rhode Island
- RI Local Food Fest 2010: Get Your Tickets Now
- Chez Pascal’s Matt Gennuso Appearing on Today Show