Johnson & Wales to Host RI’s Five General Officers at “Chef’s Table” Luncheon
Friday, October 23, 2015
The General Officers were invited to learn how the university's academic programming is expanding in order to provide paths to health sciences and law while experiencing a taste of the new direction of culinary education.
The class will be taught by JWU Chef Thomas Delle Donne who had the honor of being the chef at former President George H.W. Bush's 90th birthday in 2014.
Guests will include JWU Chancellor John Bowen, JWU Providence Campus President Mim Runey, Governor Gina Raimondo, Lt. Governor Daniel McKee, General Treasurer Seth Magaziner, Attorney General Peter Kilmartin, and Secretary of State Nellie Gorbea.
Johnson & Wales University
Johnson & Wales University was founded in 1914 and is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution with over 16,000 graduate, undergraduate and online students at its four campuses in Providence, North Miami Florida, Denver Colorado and Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Pulitzer Prize Winning Author Geraldine Brooks Speaks at Johnson & Wales
- Johnson & Wales: Feeding 1,200 People in Need
- Johnson & Wales’ Chef Ciril Hitz to Appear on TLC’s Extreme Food Sculptors Monday August 16th
- Johnson & Wales Dominates Food TV
- Author Amy Tan Coming to Johnson & Wales
- Johnson & Wales University Unveils New Sculpture
- JWU Announces New Johnson & Wales Inn Ownership
- NEW: Johnson & Wales Named #2 Most Crime-Rattled College in US
- King’s 16 Points Leads Brown Over Johnson & Wales, 75-65