Don’t Miss: Providence Wine Academy’s ‘Evening with Wine’
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
The class will take place on Friday, August 23rd at 6:30pm. The night's selection will include Chateau de Chambert from Cahors, Domaine du Gros Nore from Bandol, and Languedoc-Roussillon’s Domaine L'oustal Blanc.
Providence Wine Academy
Founded in 2011, The Providence Wine Academy continues its mission of providing its patrons with a series of unique wine learning experiences. Come taste hundreds of dollars worth of delicious quality wines in a cozy, humorous, and relaxed environment–without breaking the bank.
The ‘Evening with Wine’ classes are one-time events; comparative blind tastings hosted by certified sommelier Steffen Rasch. The tastings are held monthly in Providence’s East Side, and accomodate twenty people. For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.ProvidenceWineAcademy.com.
- The Cellar: Cooling Off With Sparkling Wines
- The Cellar: Delicious White Wines Under $20
- The Cellar: Don’t Miss The 2013 Boston Wine Expo
- The Cellar: Great Wine Grabs From Oregon + Washington State
- The Cellar: Great Wines for Outdoor Parties
- The Cellar: New Wines, Great Values
- The Cellar: Spanish Wine Under $10
- New England Summer Getaways For Wine Lovers
- Portugal’s Renowned Winemaker Coming to Providence