slides: Chow Fun Restaurants Offer Valentine’s Specials
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Related Slideshow: 5 Valentine’s Day Specials From Popular Providence Restaurants
125 North Main St.
*Turnip and Sun Choke Soup with horseradish crème fraiche, chives, and lobster hush puppy ($11)
*Bacon and Egg Salad with smoked pork belly, fried egg, kale, Berkshire blue cheese, and brown butter vinaigrette ($12)
*Braised Pork Shoulder Raguwith house made pappardelle pasta, tomato fennel sauce, fresh ricotta, and garlic bread crumbs ($20)
*Beef Short Ribs with truffled potato puree, kale, celery root slaw, and pickled mustard seed ($28)
*Almond Crusted Scallops with roasted baby beets, mache, crispy carrots, and citrus-apple emulsion ($29)
*Sticky Toffee Pudding with espresso ice cream and caramel ($9)
*Dark Chocolate Semifreddowith salted peanut crumble, blood orange gelee, and vanilla cream ($10)
For more information or to make reservations, please call 401-273-9090, or xocafe.com
10 Prime Steak & Sushi
55 Pine St.
*Alaskan King Crab Salad avocado mousse, apples, chilies, herb salad ($22)
*Sweet Miso Glazed Black Cod with green tea jasmine rice, and roasted sweet & sour onions ($36)
*Pan Seared Duck Breast with a honey fig glaze, cherry gastrique, parsnip gnocchi, crispy sage and manchego ($42)
*Red Velvet Mug Cake with toasted almond cream cheese, and shaved chocolate chili truffles ($11)
For more information or reservations please call 401-453-BEEF (2333) or visit www.tenprimesteakandsushi.com.
370 Richmond St.
*Fried Mac n’ Cheese ($6.99)
*Lobster Cakes with Cajun remoulade ($10.99)
*Whiskey Ham Steak served with marinated vegetable kebabs ($16.99)
*Grilled Mahi-Mahi with roasted pepper sauce and accompanied by a sundried tomato couscous ($18.99)
*Chocolate Covered Strawberries with champagne infused whipped cream ($6.99)
Luxe Burger Bar
5 Memorial Blvd.
*Lobster Rangoon with apricot dipping sauce ($7.99)
*Pesto Chicken Sandwich: grilled chicken, pesto mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onion on a grilled sesame bun ($9.99)
*Southwest Steak Salad: grilled marinated steak, corn and pepper relish, pickled red onions, chopped tomatoes, mixed greens, pepper strips, tossed with cilantro lime ranch dressing and served in a fried tortilla bowl ($12.99)
*Ultimate Breakfast Burger: Gold label Burger, fried egg, American and cheddar cheese, bacon, hash browns, spicy ketchup served on a grilled sesame bun ($11.99)
*Lemon Cake layered with sweet tart lemon frosting ($5.99)
*Homemade Bourbon Pecan Pie with bourbon honey glaze ($5.99)
For more information or to make a reservation, please call 401-621-5893 or visit www.luxeburgerbar.com.
Harry's Bar & Burger
121 North Main St.
*Fried Mozzarella Triangles with marinara sauce ($3.50)
*Harry’s Cheesy Lover Burger topped with house made mac and cheese, bacon, lettuce, pickle, and special sauce on a toasted potato roll ($6.50)
*Fried Oreos dusted with powdered sugar ($2.99)
For more information, please call 401-228-7437 or visit www.harrysbarburger.com.
- Best Rhode Island-Made Food Products + Where To Get Them
- NEW: 1st “Ocean State Food Truck Round-Up” Tonight in Providence
- Rob Horowitz: Food Stamps Are the Wrong Political Football
- 5 Weekend Musts: Newport’s Seafood Festival + More
- NEW: RI Food Business Incubator Seeks Applicants For First Session
- State Report: Racial Profiling, Teacher Evaluations + Food Labels
- 12 Fall Recipes Starring Classic Rhode Island Foods
- Boy Scouts Kick Off Annual Food Drive With A Goal of Over 100 Tons
- NEW: RI Hope & Main Food Business Incubator Accepting Applications
- Stop & Shop to Deliver 1,000 Turkeys to the RI Food Bank
- 13 Biggest Food Stories in RI in 2013
- Chow Fun Food Group Sets Up Giving Trees To Benefit Louie’s Place
- College Guide 2013: Where To Find the Food Trucks
- 5 Great Gifts for Rhode Island Food Lovers
- College Guide 2013: Best Dorm Delivery Food in Providence
- New England’s 19 Best Colleges for Food
- 5 New Food Trends to Try in 2014
- Holiday Shopping Guide 2013: Great Gifts for Food Lovers
- November Food Days + Where To Try Them
- 5 RI Comfort Food Classics You Need To Try
- LEGAL MATTERS: Think You Were Food Poisoned? Here’s What To Do.
- Newport Manners + Etiquette: Handling Children’s Food Allergies
- 5 Weekend Musts: Newport Food Truck Festival + More
- Local Rhode Island Food Innovators to be Featured at Waterfire
- Rhode Island’s Best Fall Foods + Where To Eat Them