Boathouse Restaurant Named Most Scenic in the US
Saturday, July 28, 2012
To name the winners, Open Table uses more than 5 million reviews submitted by its diners for more than 15,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The Boat House was the only Rhode Island restaurant and one of only four in New England to receive this exclusive distinction.
More than just a pretty view
“We are honored with the accolade and thank all of our guests for voting,” said General Manager Jason Cieto. “We strive to provide our guests with the freshest seafood, local produce, and exceptional service. Your praise only helps solidify our approach.”
"This list of winning restaurants is much more than a gourmet guidebook for travelers,” said OpenTable Chief Dining Officer, Caroline Potter. “It also represents the very best way for hometown foodies to get in touch with the natural beauty and local bounty of the dining destinations in which they dwell."
New England's other winning view restaurants for 2012 were:
- Harbor Lights, East Norwalk, CT
- Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge, Salisbury, MA
- Top of the Hub, Boston, MA
For more Food + Wine coverage, don't miss GoLocalTV, fresh every day at 4pm and on demand 24/7, here.
- Five Things: The Boat House, Tiverton
- Jonathan Cambra Named Executive Chef at Tiverton’s Boat House Restaurant
- Tiverton’s Boat House Restaurant Named Best View in New England