slides: 10 Special Brunch Experiences in Providence
Saturday, May 13, 2017
GoLocalProv has 10 suggestions to select from with various menu options to tempt mom's taste buds.
See the 10 Special Brunch Experience in Providence in the Slideshow Below
Related Slideshow: 10 Special Brunch Experiences in Providence
134 Atwells Avenue, Providence
This one year old restaurant has become a hot spot for Brunch on Federal Hill. Serving a truly Italy to table experience.
It offers the traditional comforts of brunch with ambience and traditions of Italian dining.
Caffe Dolce Vita
58 DePasquale Plaza, Providence
A fixture on Federal Hill for over 20 years offering an abundance of Al fresco dining with views of the fountain.
From traditional American comfort food to Italian classics the menu will tempt the taste buds.
50 Weybosset St, Providence
From creative cocktails to sweet bread French toast, a Cubano and smoke salmon, Circe offers an upscale brunch.
Located in the heart of downtown Providence this chic modern dining experience will have you feeling stylish.
186 Wayland Ave, Providence
This restaurant has so many unique menu offerings you will want to try them all.
From Savory to sweet, lunch to treats and sides your taste buds will be tempted and satisfied all in one dining experience.
465 Angell St, Providence
This east side destination in Wayland Square offers a variety of eggs, omelettes, sandwiches and pastas for it brunch selections.
It's comfort food with a French influence. It’s a neighborhood favorite.
http://redstriperestaurants.com/menu-2/test/brunch/brunch-2/" target="_blank">Click here for more information
566 South Water St, Providence
From creamy polenta to chicken waffles as well as shrimp and grits a bot of southern flair is present. While the atmosphere is inviting and comfortable.
The menu and cocktails are both seasonally inspired.
Duck and Bunny
312 Wickenden St, Providence
Ok so if you want to know or experience a snuggery this is the spot. Whether its Vegan pancakes or Latkes you crave you will have some nice options.
You will want to come back every day for Brunch and you can.
- Giannini: Things My Mother Taught Me…Happy Mothers Day
- 6 Great Local Gifts for Mother’s Day
- Family Matters: 4 Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day
- Best Restaurants for Mother’s Day
- Last-Minute Local: Gorgeous Mother’s Day Gifts
- Mama Heaven: Mother’s Day Pampering Specials
- Great Local Mother’s Day Gifts
- Best Restaurants for Mother’s Day
- 10 Free (or Almost Free) Things to do for Mom on Mother’s Day Weekend
- Giannini: Lessons of Love on Mother’s Day
- Newport Manners + Etiquette: Mother’s Day Etiquette
- Rhode Island’s Best Restaurants For Mother’s Day
- What to Offer Mom to Drink for Mother’s Day
- Victor Ordonez of Ordonez Wine Selections Joins LIVE’s The Taste
- Duck & Bunny’s Dan Becker joins LIVE’s The Taste
- Chef Roberto & Yulianay Perez of Don Jose Tequilas Join LIVE’s The Taste
- Gasbarro’s Fine Wine & Spirits President Sandy Gasbarro Joins LIVE’s The Taste
- Los Andes Chef Curi Joins LIVE’s The Taste to Announce Expanding Wine Program
- New Rivers’ Chef Beau Vestal joins LIVE’s The Taste
- Nicks on Broadway’s Chef Wagner joins LIVE’s The Taste
- The Taste: Why Good Desserts Matter
- Handmade Ice Cream to Macarons, Gracie’s Pastry Chef Talks About Her Creations on The Taste
- Federal Hill Pizza’s Chef Billy Manzo Joins LIVE’s The Taste to Talk His New Restaurant
- KG Kitchen & Bar’s Chef Kevin Geaudreau Joins LIVE’s The Taste
- Providence CAV Owner Moubayed Joins LIVE’s The Taste
- LIVE: Pane E Vino Manager Rampone Talks About Legacy on The Taste
- Circe’s Carlozzi & Keating Say Every Menu Needs a Burger on LIVE’s The Taste
- Cabral of Federal Taphouse & Kitchen Highlights Burger of the Week on LIVE’s The Taste
- Chow Fun Food Group’s Newcomer Talks New Harry’s Locations on LIVE’s The Taste
- Salted Slate’s Lloyd Tells the Secret Behind the Name on LIVE’s The Taste
- Angelos Owner Antignano Announces Expansion of Airbnb Program on LIVE’s The Taste
- Marzilli Discusses the Legacy of the Old Canteen on LIVE’s The Taste
- Cafe Nuovo’s Scannell Joins LIVE’s The Taste
- Bob Burke Says Pot Au Feu is Oldest French Bistro in America on LIVE’s The Taste
- Cassarinos Co-Owner Renzi Talks Italian Comfort Food on LIVE’s The Taste
- Trattoria Zooma’s Bisceglia Talks Italian Tradition on LIVE’s The Taste
- Massimo’s Labia Talks New Experiences at Massimo on LIVE’s The Taste