Wall Street Journal Tech Superstar Mossberg on LIVE Thursday for #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Mossberg, who recently announced his retirement, wrote his column at the Wall Street Journal through the lens of "what does technology mean to the consumer" -- and built relationships with the industry's biggest players including Steve Jobs and Bill Gates who routinely sought him out for advice
His "D-Conference" attracted every tech CEO, including Jobs and Gates. With the iPhone just turning 10 -- Mossberg had a unique perspective to its world changing impact.
About the Summit, Storyteller Series
Mossberg is the second featured speaker in the #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series.
Fast Company co-founder Alan Webber, who is speaking at the Summit, was the first guest appearance on GoLocal in the series.
BIF's 2017 Summit will be held September 13 and 14, 2017 at Trinity Rep in Providence and feature many of the top thinkers and innovators in the world.
- Fast Company Co-Founder Webber to Preview #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series on GoLocal
- Business Innovation Factory Announces #BIF2017 Media Partner With GoLocal24 - Will Live Stream
- Fast Company’s Webber Talks Media, Innovation on GoLocal LIVE’s #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series
- BIF’s Kaplan Says Deepwater Wind is an Example of RI Taking Advantage of Its Size
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan of BIF Talks RI’s Biggest Salesperson on GoLocal LIVE
- BIF’s Kaplan on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday Looks at Uber’s Controversial CEO
- Introducing BIF’s Design Methodology for Next Practices and New Business Models
- BIF Scores Million Dollar Grant from NY’s Carnegie Corporation
- Saul Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2015!
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan on Why Failing is the Key to Success When Reinventing
- Saul Kaplan: “The Innovator” Discusses How RI Can Transform Its Attitude and Performance
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan Says Its Time to Rethink Parking, Transportation, and Commuting
- 500+ “Innovation Junkies” Pack BIF2015 Summit in Providence
- First Six Storytellers Announced For 2015 BIF Summit
- Kaplan: Three Things Are Changing: 1) The Market 2) BIF 3) Me
- Saul Kaplan: The Future of Work
- Saul Kaplan: The Human Side of Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: You Don’t Have to Go to a Conference to Enjoy It
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- Mr. Innovation Saul Kaplan Say RI Could Be America’s Laboratory for Change
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan on Amazon and Whole Foods Merger and Impact on RI
- Kaplan Discusses RI’s Missed Opportunity to Innovate
- LIVE: Kaplan Believes RI Could Become Innovation District
- Kaplan & Dand: Converting Emerging Tech Into Next Practices
- Kaplan: Innovation Lessons From Michelangelo