United Way of RI to Host Housing Summit on March 14
Monday, February 29, 2016
The program will include a continental breakfast and lunch and is free and open to the public with advance registration.
The program will also feature two guest speakers.
Dr. Megan Sandel, Pediatrician at Boston Medical Center & Principal Investigator at Children's HealthWatch.
The Full schedule of events for the day is as follows:
- First Keynote Dr. Megan Sandel
- Community Design Workshop* led by DownCity Design
- Second Keynote Elizabeth Falcon
- Closing Announcement
For more information, click here.
- United Way’s Young Leaders’ Feature Who’s Hot Dan Lawlor
- United Way Seeks Applications for Olneyville Community Fund Grants
- United Way Invests $3 Million in Rhode Islanders
- United Way Collects 13,000+ Books for Local Kids
- United Way Tax Program Saves Working RIers $12.8 Million
- NEW: United Way and NBC10 Seek Nominations for Jefferson Awards
- United Way of RI Now Accepting Applications for Nonprofit Funding
- Brown’s Mike Martin to Headline United Way Event This Thursday
- United Way of RI Announces Two New Hires and a Staff Promotion
- United Way of RI Announces $12 Million in Grants to be Awarded From 2016-19
- United Way of RI Recognizes Tocqueville Society Members at 30th Anniversary
- United Way of RI Presents Annual Community Awards
- United Way & BankNewport Give $300K to Newport Afterschool Programs
- United Way of Rhode Island and Hasbro Expand Summer Learning Initiative
- United Way RI Brings Free Tax Services on Road With 8 Scheduled Events