Top Business Innovation Conference to be Broadcast Live on GoLocal - #BIF2017
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
This year’s conference, #BIF2017, which is sold out, will be exclusively broadcast on GoLocal LIVE.
The BIF Summit features an array of creative thinkers and innovators from across America, including tech journalist Walt Mossberg (formerly of the Wall Street Journal); Joe Andruzzi, retired New England Patriot; Fast Company’s co-founder Alan Webber; and former top CIA official Carmen Medina to name a few.
Innovate or Die?
"It's an understatement to say these are discombobulated times," said Saul Kaplan, founder and chief catalyst of BIF. "Take your pick. Hurricanes, earthquakes, political upheaval...etc.”
"Could there be a better time for 500 optimistic innovation junkies to land here in Providence, to give us an edge in what's next? What could be better?" added Kaplan.
At a time when longstanding retailers like Sears, Kmart, and more local chains like Benny’s are closing, it is apparent that the need to constantly innovate one’s business model is critical for survival and growth.
Today, we live in an era of innovation. The BIF Summit is intended to bring some reason to the world, spark creativity, and drive innovation. At the annual event, “500 people come together in a historic theater to hear 15-minute stories of transformation, as 32 people from many different industries and sectors tell the stories of their creative processes, their struggles, and where they're going in the future.”
“We are excited to be a part of taking the BIF Summit out to everyone. GoLocal LIVE’s broadcast and one-on-one interviews will be comprehensive coverage,” said Josh Fenton, CEO and Co-Founder of GoLocalProv.com.
Broadcast coverage will start Wednesday, September 13 at 8:30 a.m. with the welcoming message from Kaplan and then immediately shifts to presentations that run all day until 4:30 p.m.
And, then the coverage picks up again on Thursday, September 14 at 8:30 a.m. It finishes at 4:30 p.m.
How to watch: BIF Summit can be viewed on GoLocalProv.com and more than thirty additional social media pages including via Facebook live GoLocalProv's page, The 401, and Worcester, MA to name, but a few.
- Kaplan: Welcome to #BIF2017. Let the Inspiration Begin!
- Kaplan Discusses RI’s Missed Opportunity to Innovate
- Mr. Innovation Saul Kaplan Say RI Could Be America’s Laboratory for Change
- Fast Company’s Webber Talks Media, Innovation on GoLocal LIVE’s #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series
- Fast Company Co-Founder Webber to Preview #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series on GoLocal
- “Optimism is Critical,” Says Former CIA Intelligence Director Medina - #BIF2017 Summit
- Pat’s Andruzzi on His Personal Journey from NFL to Cancer - #BIF2017 Summit Speaker Series
- Wall Street Journal Tech Superstar Mossberg on LIVE Thursday for #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series
- Business Innovation Factory Announces #BIF2017 Media Partner With GoLocal24 - Will Live Stream
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan on Amazon and Whole Foods Merger and Impact on RI
- Technology, Government, and Hurricanes: #BIF2017 Summit Speaker Series’ Haisler on GoLocal LIVE
- Kaplan & Dand: Converting Emerging Tech Into Next Practices
- LIVE: Kaplan Believes RI Could Become Innovation District
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan of BIF Talks RI’s Biggest Salesperson on GoLocal LIVE
- BIF’s Kaplan Talks Amazon’s Disruption to Supermarkets, New Uber CEO, and #BIF2017
- Introducing BIF’s Design Methodology for Next Practices and New Business Models
- Kaplan: Happy Labor Day
- “Mr Innovation” Saul Kaplan Joins GoLocal LIVE and Talks Uber, GE, and the Eclipse
- LIVE: Saul Kaplan Talks the Innovation of RI Government Tech
- Kaplan: Next Practices vs. Best Practices
- Saul Kaplan: So Many Corporate Innovation Labs, So Little Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: Topics Are Overrated!
- Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2016
- Saul Kaplan: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Goodness
- BIF’s Kaplan on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday Looks at Uber’s Controversial CEO
- Kaplan: Innovation Lessons From Michelangelo
- Kaplan: What’s Your From…To Story?
- BIF’s Kaplan Says Deepwater Wind is an Example of RI Taking Advantage of Its Size
- Kaplan: Three Things Are Changing: 1) The Market 2) BIF 3) Me
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- Saul Kaplan: “The Innovator” Discusses How RI Can Transform Its Attitude and Performance
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan Says Its Time to Rethink Parking, Transportation, and Commuting
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan on Why Failing is the Key to Success When Reinventing
- 500+ “Innovation Junkies” Pack BIF2015 Summit in Providence
- Saul Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2015!
- Highlights and Reactions from Day One of #BIF9 in Providence
- Business Innovation Factory BIF10 Summit Draws Packed Crowd at Trinity Rep
- First Six Storytellers Announced For 2015 BIF Summit
- BIF Scores Million Dollar Grant from NY’s Carnegie Corporation