T.F. Green Ranked 6th Best Airport in U.S. by Money Magazine
Saturday, March 24, 2018
According to Money Magazine’s list of top 15 airports in the country, T.F. Green was ranked 6th best.
The magazine noted T.F. Green had an on-time arrival rate of 82.35% and referenced the 11 restaurants located in the terminal.
“Here in Rhode Island and throughout the region, it is widely understood what a gem we have in T.F. Green Airport from a standpoint of access and convenience. We are extremely pleased with this acknowledgment and this ranking nationally,” said Iftikhar Ahmad, president, and CEO of the Rhode Island Airport Corporation.
T.F. Green Airport now consists of 11 airlines allowing travelers to fly all over the world.
See a List of Flights Below
T.F. Green is ranked behind Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport in Montana, who ranks fifth.
T.F. Green is ranked ahead of Tampa International Airport in Florida who ranks seventh.
Portland International Jetport in Maine ranks 15th, while John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, California is ranked as the best airport.
To rank the best airports, the magazine analyzed 80 of the nation’s top airports.
The magazine looked at many variables including those that reduce travel headaches.
They took into account customer experience scores from J.D. Power, reader reviews from Travel + Leisure, reviewed on-time arrival rates, security delays, and traveler amenities such as shops and restaurants.
Related Slideshow: New Direct Flights from T.F. Green Globally - Updated March, 2018
- NEW: TF Green Airport Ready for RI’s Thanksgiving Travel
- NEW: JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- Don’t Miss ‘Jet Pull’ at TF Green for Multiple Sclerosis
- A LIVELY EXPERIMENT - TF Green Renovations Pt. 2
- ‘Interlink’ Opens at TF Green Airport
- REPORTS: Jet Blue Coming to TF Green
- White’s LOOKOUT RI: TF Green Expansion May Fuel Europe Connection
- RI’s Jet Pull For MS Takes Off This Saturday At TF Green Airport
- Frontier Airlines is Coming to TF Green, Another Big Win for RI Airport
- Frontier Airlines Expanding TF Green Service to Six More Cities—$39 Fares
- VIDEO: Frontier Airlines Begins Flights at TF Green Airport—Eight Direct Flights
- FAA Has Approved Norwegian Air for TF Green, $69 Fare to Ireland One Step Closer
- Robert Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Shrinking New England, TF Green Spark & Banking with Trump
- TF Green Airport Announces Addition of 2 American Airlines Flights to Chicago
- TF Green’s Passenger Count Increases 21% Year Over Year