SEC Investigating Tesla Motors for Securities Law Violation
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
The SEC is investigating whether Tesla Motors violated securities law by neglecting to disclose to investors a fatal crash in May involving an electric car that was driving itself.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq for more.
- Tesla Says No Safety Defect in X or S Models
- Best Cars for Teen Drivers
- Electric Cars With the Most Range
- The Most Fuel Efficient Cars
- Most Loved Cars
- The Fastest Cars You Can Buy
- Best Cars for Soccer Moms
- Wind Could Reduce Pollution From Over 384,097 Cars