Scholhamer Named Partner at Duffy & Sweeney
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Duffy & Sweeney, LTD has announced that John "Ted" Scholhamer has been named a partner in the firm, effective January, 1.
Scholhamer joined Duffy & Sweeney as a third-year law student in February of 2006 and was hired by the firm directly out of law school.
John "Ted" Scholhamer
John "Ted" Scholhamer is a resident of Middletown and is a 2003 graduate of Bowdoin College where he earned a BA in Classics/archeology with a minor in economics and was captain of the men's lacrosse team.
Scholhamer is a 2006 graduate of New England School of Law.
Scholhamer serves as a corporate counsel to privately held businesses ranging from startups to middle-market companies. Scholhamer guides clients through eve stage of the business life cycle from formation to eventual sale. Scholhamer handles complex matters and transactions including debt/equity and commercial financings, commercial contracts, mergers, sales and business acquisitions; and executive equity compensation.
Scholhamer has been recognized in Super Lawyers as a Rising Star since 2013. Scholhamer serves on several boards and committees, including the Newport County YWCA and the Providence Children's Museum.
Duffy & Sweeney
Duffy & Sweeney is headquartered in Providence at 1800 Financial Plaza. The firm is celebrating its 20th year in business.
- Medical Marijuana Employment Discrimination Lawsuit Moves Forward in RI
- Smart Benefits: Delaware Says No to State Exchange
- Cheat Sheet 4, FBI Files Unveils the Business Ties of Patriarca’s Lawyers
- NEW: 38 Studios Defense Has Run up $20M+ in Legal Fees, Says RI’s Lawyer
- Gencarella: Rhode Island - The Rule of Lawlessness
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Anne Grant: Fix DCYF Dysfunction and Stop Family Law Malpractice
- Law Enforcement Experts Weigh in on The Patriarca Papers’ Entry 1
- NEW: $3 Bar Lawyer’s Complaint Ruled in Board of Licenses Harris’ Favor
- Riley: California Municipal Bondholder Law Follows Rhode Island
- UPDATED: Deflategate Hearing to be Held in New York- See Lawsuit Here
- Dancing Cop Threatens Lawsuits, Opponents Blast Comments
- St. George’s, One of the Richest Prep Schools, Faces Tens of Millions in Lawsuits for Sexual Abuse
- Riley: Puerto Rico Hedge Fund “Bailout” to Follow Rhode Island Law
- RI’s Flawed PARCC Test Cost Millions
- NEW: GoLocal Investigation Finds RI PARCC Data Flawed
- Tolman Police Officer Subject of Pending Federal Lawsuit
- RI Commerce Corp Member’s Club Facing Lawsuit and Eviction
- ACLU Files Lawsuit Challenging Residency Restriction of Sex Offenders
- Former Friar Austin Alleged Rape Case Takes New Turn With Lawsuit
- Black Church Owner in Johnston Files Lawsuit Alleging Racial Discrimination
- Judge Taft-Carter Dismisses Pension Lawsuits, But Fight To Continue
- NEW: RI ACLU Defends Sex Offenders Against Law Forcing Them to Move
- NEW: Elorza Joins Federal Lawsuit Against Backpage.com
- PARCC Data Flawed - Second School District Comes Forward