RIAC, Quonset Approve Agreements With Pinnacle Logistics Creating 300 Jobs in RI
Thursday, October 12, 2017
“This development will create hundreds of new jobs at the airport and will better position T.F. Green to be a regional cargo hub. I have every confidence this is just the beginning for T.F. Green and we look forward to working with Pinnacle to support their growth,” said Iftikhar Ahmad, president, and CEO of the Rhode Island Airport Corporation.
Under the agreement with RIAC, Pinnacle Logistics will lease 75,737 square feet to accommodate up to two commercial cargo aircraft and 2,048 square feet of space in an adjacent cargo building.
The agreement will also include up to two additional aircraft parking locations that will be utilized on a pay-per-use basis. The expected activity associated with these operations will involve up to four aircraft operations daily. Pinnacle plans to develop a permanent facility in the near future on the airport premises.
Additionally, Pinnacle Logistics will lease a 147,000 square foot building on 13.4 acres from the QDC in their Business Park at the site of the former Lowe’s store.
Pinnacle Logistics specializes in cargo management services based at aviation hubs throughout the country and offers airport delivery, local delivery, and storage and warehouse management services. Pinnacle will begin operations in Rhode Island later this month.
Related Slideshow: New Direct Flights from T.F. Green Globally - Updated July, 2018
- NEW: T.F. Green Airport Announces Enhancements to Customer Service
- Green Airport - Easy
- T.F. Green Airport is Transforming - See The New Places You Can Now Fly Direct
- VIDEO: Frontier Airlines Begins Flights at TF Green Airport—Eight Direct Flights
- T.F. Green Airport to Hold Emergency Preparedness Exercise on Thursday
- American Airlines is Soaring Out of Green Airport
- Cape Air Service: Green Airport and Block Island Begins May 22
- TF Green Airport Announces Addition of 2 American Airlines Flights to Chicago
- Green Airport to Provide Service to the Azores
- Growth at T.F. Green Airport Drives Second Major Job Fair—Sept 21
- NEW: JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- RI’s Jet Pull For MS Takes Off This Saturday At TF Green Airport
- NEW: TF Green Airport Ready for RI’s Thanksgiving Travel
- T.F. Green Airport: Far Cheaper Than Logan
- ‘Interlink’ Opens at TF Green Airport
- Air Travel is Getting Complicated and Green Airport has Recommendations
- T.F. Green Airport Ranks As One Of America’s Best