Pinnacle Logistics Looking to Hire up to 300 in RI
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Starting September 12, Pinnacle will have a recruiting team in Rhode Island to start interviews and the company plans to hire the new staff by October 5, 2017.
For more information, and to apply, click here.
Positions at Pinnacle Logistics
Pinnacle Logistics is a leading provider of scheduled surface transportation, supply chain management, and related logistics services within the United States.
The company is seeking qualified candidates to load and unload trucks and air cargo pallets, and assist with loading and unloading cargo aircraft.
The positions require the ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
Pinnacle is also looking to hire those with forklift experience but the experience is not required and Pinnacle will train suitable applicants.
Related Slideshow: New Direct Flights from T.F. Green Globally - Updated March, 2018
- Cicilline’s Perverse Priorities: Washington Interest Groups Over RI Jobs
- Senate Majority Leader Ruggerio Says Norwegian Air Would Be Boost to RI’s Economy and Jobs
- RI-Based SquadLocker Partners With SportsEngine Inc, Expects to Add Jobs
- Robert Whitcomb: Robots Consuming Wall St. Jobs; New Stadium Redux? Temples to the Kennedys
- Aponte on Blue Cross Taking Jobs Out of Providence, Community Safety Act, and More, on GoLocal LIVE
- White House’s Spicer: Norwegian Air Expansion is Pro-Jobs, Providence Expansion Pending
- Wexford Promising 40% Minority Jobs in Philadelphia, Zero in Rhode Island
- Robert Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Raimondo Luring Jobs at a Price
- Chafee Created Twice as Many RI Jobs in His Last 2 Years Than Raimondo in Her First 2 Years
- Robert Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: RI Jobs, Breitbart News and the Supreme Court
- New PawSox Ballpark Would Mean 400+ Labor Jobs, Says RI Labor Leader Sabitoni
- Deepwater Wind Could Create 6,000 Jobs in New England
- Will Robots Take Rhode Islanders’ Jobs?
- 7 Reasons Why It’s Smart for Amazon to Select Providence for Second HQ and 50,000 Jobs
- RI Pharma Alexion Closing Plant and Cutting 250 Jobs
- RI-Based Hiring App Gulpfish Talks About Success in Connecting Hospitality Workers and Jobs
- EDITORIAL: Cicilline Lives in the Past While MA is Adding More Than 2,500 Amazon Jobs
- RI Lost Jobs in April UPDATED
- Are Rhode Island’s General Electric Jobs On the Cutting Block?
- Workers’ Cooperatives - Jobs & People Over Profits: Guest MINDSETTERS™: Nesselbush & Maldonado
- Marrocco Offers Jobs to All Fire + Ice Employees, After Prov Place Mall Restaurant Abruptly Closes
- RI Loses 1,000 Jobs in Less than a Week - Leaders Weigh In
- NEW: JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- RI’s Jet Pull For MS Takes Off This Saturday At TF Green Airport
- NEW: TF Green Airport Ready for RI’s Thanksgiving Travel
- T.F. Green Airport: Far Cheaper Than Logan
- ‘Interlink’ Opens at TF Green Airport
- Air Travel is Getting Complicated and Green Airport has Recommendations
- T.F. Green Airport Ranks As One Of America’s Best
- NEW: T.F. Green Airport Announces Enhancements to Customer Service
- T.F. Green Airport to Hold Emergency Preparedness Exercise on Thursday
- Green Airport - Easy
- T.F. Green Airport is Transforming - See The New Places You Can Now Fly Direct
- American Airlines is Soaring Out of Green Airport
- Green Airport to Provide Service to the Azores
- Cape Air Service: Green Airport and Block Island Begins May 22
- TF Green Airport Announces Addition of 2 American Airlines Flights to Chicago
- VIDEO: Frontier Airlines Begins Flights at TF Green Airport—Eight Direct Flights