video: One RI Company on Best Retail Brands in US List
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
CVS scored the #5 position in the U.S. just behind Amazon.com and just ahead of Coach. Walmart finished as the top ranked brand in the U.S.
About the Woonsocket-based company which is homegrown in Rhode Island, Interbrand writes, "Toward its goal of reinventing pharmacy for better health, CVS/pharmacy defines its brand as “healthcare expertise.”
All of the companies are scored on three key aspects that contribute to the assessment:
The financial performance of the branded products or services.
The role of brand in the purchase decision process.
The strength of the brand.
- CVS CEO to Retire
- Andrade, Faxon, Quigley All On Top At CVS
- CVS Caremark Charity Classic Awards $1.3 Million to 62 Charities
- CVS Caremark Charity Classic Notes
- CVS to Pay Fine for Sale of Meth Ingredient
- Haas/Pressel Capture 2012 CVS/Caremark Charity Classic
- History To Be Made at 2010 CVS Caremark Charity Classic?
- NEW: CVS + RI Free Clinic Team Up For Free Prescriptions
- NEW: CVS Caremark Charity Classic—$1.2 Million to Area Charities
- NEW: CVS Rises, Textron Falls on Fortune 500 List
- NEW: CVS Caremark Downtown 5K Set for Sept. 16
- Sorenstam, Tseng Highlight CVS Field
- Thanks To Faxon & Andrade, CVS Charity Classic Still Going Strong
- Young Gun With New England Ties Wins CVS Caremark Charity Classic
- Kuchar Celebrates Birthday With A Win At CVS