NEW: Newport Chamber to Host Info Session on Chafee’s Budget
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
The event is April 21 noon to 1:30 p.m. This session is meant to give local businesses a better understanding of how Governor Chafee’s proposed Fiscal Year 2012 budget will affect them.
The information session will be held at Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina 49 America’s Cup Ave. in Newport. Featured Speakers will be: Economic Development Corporation Executive Director Keith Stokes and Paul Dion, Chief of the Office of Revenue Analysis. (Stokes is pictured left.)
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- Chafee’s Budget: $176 Million in Tax Increases
- Chafee’s Budget: $25 Million More in Aid to Cities and Towns
- Chafee’s Budget: $80 Million in Cuts
- Chafee’s Budget: 3 Percent Increase in Pension Contributions
- Chafee’s Budget: A Taxing Attack on the Middle Class
- Chafee’s Budget: More Money for Education
- Chafee’s Budget: Overhauls Transportation Funding