NEW: Mollis to Host ‘We Mean Business Expo’ Tomorrow in Warwick
Monday, September 09, 2013
As part of this free event, Secretary of State A. Ralph Mollis and Governor Lincoln D. Chafee will bring Rhode Island's local, state and federal agencies together in Crowne Plaza’s Grand Ballroom.
Among the state agencies that will participate are the state Department of Environmental Management, Department of Health, Division of Taxation, and the state Department of Labor and Training. Municipalities including Coventry, Burrillville, Portsmouth, and Tiverton will be present.
This year, the Secretary will introduce the new "Smart Start" room where attorneys and accountants will be on-hand to speak with businesses and entrepreneurs interested in learning more about how to properly manage and grow their business. The "Smart Start" clinic is catered for new business owners looking to learn more about filings, patents, trademarks, tax documentation and Federal Identification Numbers.
There will also be a variety of workshops as well, including a "Social Media" workshop by Gil Lantini of the RI Small Business Journal and a "State Fire Code from A to Z" workshop from the State Fire Marshall's Office.
For more information about this free event visit http://www.wemeanbusinessri.com/
- We Mean Business Expo Brings Resources to RI Entrepreneurs
- Blue Cross’ ‘Lifestyle Blue’ Plan a Great Fit for Small Business
- NEW: Chafee Loan Changes to Help Small Business
- NEW: Chafee to Host Small Business Forums
- NEW: Reed: Promotes Free Web Help for RI Small Businesses
- NEW: Cicilline Launches Online Tool For Small Businesses
- NEW: Last Chance for Small Business Workshops
- NEW: Reed Seeks Tax Breaks for Small Business Investment, Hiring
- RI Ranked 50th for Small Businesses
- Small Business Help is on the Way from EDC and Sec. of State
- Small Businesses Face More Regulation With Pet Tax
- Small Businesses Win With New Healthcare Purchasing Option
- Workshops for Small Business